Network Distributing Limited
Quality Control/Studio Assistant – based in Hammersmith, West London
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent QC Operator/Studio Assistant to join our ‘in-house’ post-production team. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working with archive television and world cinema.
· Linear testing on video, audio and subtitle tracks.
· Disc menu/navigation and player compatibility testing.
· Detailed reporting of errors and anomalies.
· Communication with Head of Studio and other staff.
· Encoding/transcoding video and audio.
· Capture tape to file.
· Administration of tape and file library i.e. logging of materials as they are delivered to and from the studio.
· A minimum of 1 year experience in video/audio quality control.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Time management; manage own time effectively to meet deadlines.
· Self motivated; proactively seek to improve knowledge of studio equipment and processes.
In addition to described responsibilities, the successful candidate will be given opportunities to develop in other areas of studio work. Depending on experience and interest this could include menu design, video editing, audio and digital asset management.
Junior, full-time, permanent.
What we are offering:
A competitive salary and a comprehensive range of benefits which include private dental and medical cover, an employee discount scheme and a contributory pension. We also provide an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a small business where creativeness and talent is recognised and rewarded.
Please apply in writing to Rachel Jerrome at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
Closing date: 5:00 pm, Tuesday 31st October 2017