Quality Control/Studio Assistant
Network Distributing Ltd., London, UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent QC Operator/Studio Assistant to join our ‘in-house’ post production team based at our office in West London. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working with archive television and world cinema.
- Linear testing of video, audio and subtitles.
- Disc menu/navigation and player compatibility testing.
- Detailed reporting of errors and anomalies.
- Communication with Head of Studio and other staff.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Encoding/transcoding video and audio.
- Capturing tapes to file.
- Administration of tape and file library i.e. logging of materials as they are delivered to and from the studio.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in video/audio quality control.
- Experience of Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop, is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management; manage own time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated; proactively seek to improve knowledge of studio equipment and processes.
In addition to described responsibilities, the successful candidate will be given opportunities to develop in other areas of studio work. Depending on experience and interest this could include menu design, video editing, audio and digital asset management.
Experience: Junior, entry level.
Closing date for applications is 4th July 2018