Joe 90: Volume 4 MOST SPECIAL EDITION [BLU-RAY]
This set contains the following:
 Volume 4 of Joe 90 featuring the final six episodes, beautifully remastered in HD.
 A brand-new comic featuring art from acclaimed comics artist Paul McCaffrey
 A brand-new paperback book on the making of Joe 90 by acclaimed archive television historian Andrew Pixley
 A rigid box and lid to accommodate all four volumes and new materials
 A bonus disc featuring a wealth of new and archive material:
Featuring brand new and previously unseen archive interviews this documentary charts the inception, production and reception of Gerry Anderson's penultimate Supermarionation series.
THE SCIENCE OF JOE 90
Is the Brain Impulse Galvanoscope Record and Transfer a realistic possibility? Could Joe 90 ever happen in the real world? It's probably more likely than you think...
Sam Loover briefs the world governments on W.I.N's operational status and the latest progress on their most special agent's missions. Narrated by Keith Alexander.
LONE-HANDED 90: WIDESCREEN VERSION
With its superbly cinematic model landscapes, this fan-favourite episode has been remastered in a 1.66:1 widescreen aspect ratio exclusively for this release. However many times you've seen this episode before you've never experienced it like this!
SPECIAL GLASSES TAG / SPECIAL GLASSES RECORDING SESSION
A tag sequence appended to the opening titles by some ITV regions during the series’ original transmission, intended as a warning to young viewers.
TEXTLESS TITLES AND AD BREAK
Clean titles and the end-of-part sequences used for the series' original transmissions on ITV.
SUGAR SMACKS COMMERCIALS
Three contemporary Joe 90-related adverts from 1968/9.
THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF JOE 90 + TRAILER
A rarity from 1981 - when episodes of archive television shows were only ever available in video compilations! This was the first commercially available Joe 90 home video.
Several hundred images in High Definition – including rare behind-the-scenes shots and images from the Doug Luke archive.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
• This is a PRE-ORDER for Joe 90: Volume 4 MOST SPECIAL EDITION on Blu-ray
• As this is a PRE-ORDER PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY but the item(s) will not be despatched until 18th March 2019.
• The PRE-ORDER price for the DVD is £30.00 (including VAT).
• When you complete your PRE-ORDER you will be able to review your order in your account's order history.
• When purchasing pre-order and non pre-order items together, the latter will be dispatched first.
• We are expecting heavy site activity when ordering goes live – if you cannot place your order please try again later.
- Number of Discs
- 1080p HD / 1.33:1
- Mono / English
- 156 mins + extras