May Weekend Deals
- Only titles under the May Weekend Deal category are included in the –Buy One, Get £25 off the Second One- offer.
- 4 new titles will be added every Friday 4pm, titles are not cumulative.
- Discount will be applied at checkout.
- The offer is limited to a maximum of 2 items per title.
- A standard one-off shipping charge of £4.32 (£14 for Europe and £30 for other territories) will be automatically added at checkout for orders over a set combined weight.
- Orders from non-UK countries may be subject to local Customs and Excise charges.
- All titles are sold on a ‘while stocks last’ basis.
- Out of stock titles are not included.
- Uptake is expected to be very high: please be patient and bear with us during periods of heavy online traffic.
- We will aim to dispatch all orders within 7-14 days, if not sooner, but please allow at least 28 days for fulfilment of your order.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The May Weekend Deals will continue with FOUR different titles added over the course of each May weekend:
- 16:00 on Friday 1st May 2020 to 16:00 on Monday 4th May 2020
- 09:00 on Friday 8th May 2020 to 16:00 on Monday 11th May 2020
- 16:00 on Friday 15th May 2020 to 16:00 on Monday 18th May 2020
- 16:00 on Friday 22nd May 2020 to 16:00 on Tuesday 26th May 2020
- 16:00 on Friday 29th May 2020 to 16:00 on Monday 1st June 2020
- The offer will not apply to orders processed after 16:00 on Monday 4th May, 11th May, 18th May, 26th May, 1st June 2020
- The offer can be withdrawn or changed without notice at any time by Network Distributing Ltd.
- Our system automatically updates stock levels with data from our distribution partners, out of stock titles are not available to order. However, if the system is unable to update and an order is placed on an out of stock title, the order will be cancelled, and a full refund will be issued to the customer as soon as possible.
- Network reserves the right to adjust pricing of any repackaged materials subsequently released.
- The offer only applies to items purchased through networkonair.com.
- Due to the current situation with Covid-19, there may be disruption with our distribution and delivery partners, which may result in your order being delayed or cancelled. In the event of a cancellation, a refund will be applied.
Network Distributing Media Portal
You may not use the Media Portal for any purpose not related to your business with Network Distributing. Assets can be used for editorial, commercial or promotional use only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain approval prior to using these assets.
All orders placed within the UK will incur a VAT charge of 20%. This will be included in the price as displayed on the website. Orders placed from outside the Europe will not incur VAT, this will be deducted automatically when you enter your address details into your account. Please note that international orders may incur additional customs charges which are not dictated by Network Distributing Ltd and that we are unable to mark packages as ‘gift’ to prevent customs charges.
Placing an order
When placing an order, customers will have the option to pay using their credit or debit card or Paypal. Using Paypal, you will receive two emails, one from Paypal with your receipt and one from networkonair confirming your order with a nine (9) letters reference. Alternatively, if you pay using your credit or debit card you will also receive two emails from networkonair, one confirming your payment and one with your order confirmation details that also contains the nine (9) letters reference. Either payment method used please do keep these emails you receive for future reference or any queries regarding your orders.
Customers who do not receive these emails should contact email@example.com or use the contact us link on our website, our customer service team will be happy to ensure that the order has been processed, or resolve any concerns relating to the order. We endeavour to contact customers who we believe have not finalised an order after payment, however due to the volume of orders that are received, this may not always be possible. As such, customers should ensure that they have received both emails and contact us immediately if they do not, to avoid any unnecessary delays with despatching an order.
Credit Card Security
All credit and debit card purchases are handled by third-party vendors, who have stringent security measures in place. Network do not hold or process any credit card information personally and no credit card details are stored on this site.
Shipping And Handling
Technicolor, who fulfill all of our orders, use cost-effective and fast methods to ensure the efficient delivery of your order. We constantly review our delivery rates to enable us to offer a great delivery service at a competitive price. With smaller orders, delivery is free of charge, however larger orders over a certain weight or size may incur a small fee of £4.32, which will be displayed in your order basket before you confirm your order. Please note that as a UK distributor, our facilities are set up as a UK customer delivery service. Although we are happy to fulfil international orders, larger orders may incur a shipping charge of up to £30.00, to ensure that your order can be sent via a safe, trackable method. In any case, the shipping cost will be displayed at the checkout, before you confirm your order.
Network occasionally hold online promotions. We do reserve the right to withhold certain titles, such as Web Exclusives and new releases, or to remove exempt titles from our website during these sales.
Please note that, as a UK distributing company, Network are licensed to release Region 2/PAL DVDs only. This does not apply to the Monty Python’s Flying Circus Norwegian Blu-ray edition. International customers are welcome to purchase from us, however customers outside of Europe must ensure that their DVD player is compatible with Region 2/PAL format before making any purchases from us. As all products are displayed on our website with their region code, Network are unable to take responsibility for customers who are unable to play our products outside of the UK. Any international customers requiring a refund for discs that are not compatible with their players may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy refund any items purchased from our website, with proof of purchase, providing they are returned to us in a saleable condition. We regret that we cannot refund postage in these circumstances and are also unable to refund or compensate customers who have not purchased the product from our website; in these cases, the item should be returned to the retailer from where the product was purchased.
If you need to reach us, please use the contact page or email email@example.com, where a member of our customer service team will be happy to help. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours, however customers’ patience is appreciated during busier periods (such as website sales). We welcome customer suggestions for release, however we are unable to comment on whether these may be possible and may not be able to reply to these emails at busier times. We also appreciate feedback on anything that we can do to improve our service, however, we do not tolerate abusive or aggressive emails, which will be deleted without reply.
We endeavour to process all orders as soon as possible but customers should allow 28 days for delivery. However, customers who wish to check that their order has been received by us are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us page on our website, within this 28 day period, to avoid any unnecessary delays where orders may not have been finalised by the customer. Customers should allow for potential delays over bank holidays, Easter and Christmas holidays. Customers who are buying products from us that are intended as gifts for a specific occasion are advised to email email@example.com, or use the contact us page on our website, to let us know so that we can do our best to advise on a delivery date for you. Network are unable to accept responsibility for non-arrival of orders placed for birthdays or special occasions which fall within the 28 day period unless we have been notified by the customer.
Returns and Cancellations Policy
If you’ve changed your mind about your purchase, please return it in its original condition within 28 days of receiving your order and we’ll exchange or refund it.
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in its original condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the management within 28 days of receiving your order, however, where possible Network will replace or refund any orders which are damaged in transit. In these cases, customers should email firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of our customer service team will provide a FREEPOST address and ensure a replacement is sent, or a refund processed as requested. Please note the FREEPOST address is only valid for customers based in the UK.
Customers are advised not to delete any reference email that will be sent when placing an order so that we can locate your payment quickly and easily, should a refund be required. Without the reference number, we may not be able to locate the payment. We also advise customers to let us know if they are returning an item to us for a refund so that we can advise if there are any problems receiving the delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights
Network Distributing Limited
20 Berghem Mews,
Registered in England No 1476436
VAT No GB 286309380